Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer Song ATC swap @ Willowing

I recently spent 9 wonderful weeks on a road trip with my 2 home-schooled sons, just the 3 of us on the road and we had a fabulous time traveling through 3 states in Australia, but I missed my art so was very keen to get back into it when we came home.


The wonderful Tam at Willowing
was hosting an Artist Trading Card swap
with the theme of "Summer Song"


So I signed up and got started on these cards.
I made all 4 in one piece and then I cut them to size.


Materials used were aged book papers from a book about opera
with music and words on the pages. I drew on a happy sun and used some rubber stamps and coloured them with Caran d'Ache Neocolours, gel pens and Zig Vellum Writers.

I was partnered with Kyles for this swap
and you can see the gorgeous ATCs
she made for me over at her blog - Blissful Pumpkins
so I have sent 2 of these cards down to her in Victoria,
and it is Winter in Australia
so we need these little rays of sunshine
even more than our fellow ATC swappers
in the northern hemishpere.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Louise. I love them. They are gorgeous and look even better in person.
    Kyles =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in to River Girl Art, I love your comments and feed back.