Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil

My Beautiful
Midnight in the garden of Good and Evil
ATC's arrived today
from the swap hosted by the lovely
I adore the work of Deedee Forrester
and was thrilled to see this beautiful card
by Deedee in my envelope.
This gorgeous card is made by Lynn Kelman
and features her beautiful stone angel
and I remembered the words from Monika's blog post
that Lynn included with her cards-
"AT THE STROKE OF MIDNIGHT IN MY GARDEN OF GOOD AND EVIL,
JUST AS THE LAMBENT GLOW OF THE FULL MOON FLITS ACROSS THE FACE OF THE STONE ANGEL HER EYES SUDDENLY SNAP OPEN...
WOE BETIDE THE FOOLISH ARACHNID MAKING THE FATAL MISTAKE OF USING HER SLEEPING FORM AS AN ANCHOR FOR A COBWEB!
Anne Trudell created this pretty card
I wonder if that is a forbidden fruit?

I love this spooky card by Julka Vlajic
very atmospheric
and this last ATC is an amazing creation by Dawna
and she has made a fold out card with this quote from Rumi~

"Be grateful for whoever comes,
because each has been sent as a guide from beyond"


I love to see the variety and individual interpretations
of the themes we take and create with.

Thank you to Monika for hosting this fabulous swap
and to all of my fellow artistic women for joining in.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping in to River Girl Art, I love your comments and feed back.