Friday, December 23, 2011

International Art Journal Swap


I have recently shared with you my Totem Animals Journal
that I have traveling with the 15 swap.


I also have another journal out there traveling the world,

I made and decorated its cover
 and introduction pages and sent it on its way.


It has been journeying since 2010
In the


I included a gift of an ATC 
for each contributor in my journal.


This is a spread I did in
 Pearls beautiful
"Poems, Quotes and Verses" Journal


A section of my contribution in 
Milliande's "Connections"


I did a tree of life
inspired by Climt
in Claresters 
"Life on Earth" Journal


Euphaeidae chose a theme close to my heart
Feminine Fertility


So I loved playing in her journal
 and made some interactive pages


And here I have a basket full of journals
 to play in over the next while.


I thoroughly enjoy playing in these traveling journals
and I am eagerly awaiting the day they arrive back home
carrying all the art and dreams my fellow artists have shared.

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping in to River Girl Art, I love your comments and feed back.