Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Halloween in Wonderland

I have been working in Loren's 
lovely travelling art journal 


"Halloween in Wonderland"


 from the
 journal round robin 
running at


Loren's theme was a bit tricky
 but I enjoyed working in it very much. 



Its been quite a while since I posted
 in my blog and so much has happened.

My family has moved away from my beloved river but our family home is still there and the kids and I will be regularly visiting. We just got back from a month up there and it was so good for my soul and the boys loved it as well.

I have been doing art in that time but I have had  technological issues that made blogging too hard, hopefully these are all sorted now and I will once again get into the habit of sharing my creative adventures.

3 comments:

  1. So good to see you back :) Wonderful work as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to see your beautiful art again, lovely Louise!! I'm glad you got to enjoy your beloved river even if it was for just a short while - I imagine it nourished your soul:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in to River Girl Art, I love your comments and feed back.