Monday, February 17, 2014

Soul Food Loving


I am so loving Soul Food, 
I eagerly wait each new lesson.
This lesson has me doing some paper mache.
I actually used my table protector paper for my paper mache so it is not painted at all, I did add a couple of squirts of dylusions campo teal into my paper mache paste mix to bring it all together and I love the way it all looks in this stage before I added the other components. 
This is lesson 10 from Sarah Hand


I turned mine into a shrine to the ocean,
it was lovely to gather up some of my treasures and bring them all together in a home. 


The lesson was on shadow boxes and paper mache and this is my finished piece. I had lots of fun and this piece was nice to work on in stages as it had to dry and I had to collect all my bits and pieces. 

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping in to River Girl Art, I love your comments and feed back.