Friday, March 28, 2014

Term 2 Youth Art Classes at the Grafton Art Club



I am a local artist offering my unique and fun art classes at the Grafton Art Club.
Making art is fun and relaxing and in a life where we can so often get it wrong, there are no wrongs in my art classes, just wonderful experiments we can learn from.
 I am offering a colourful, creative, relaxing and nurturing space for kids from 8 up.

I am aiming for your children to find success and pleasure in our art time and at the end of our 8 week terms they will have gained  new skills and ideas
and come home with something uniquely their own.

Next term we will be focusing on mixed media and art journaling. Students will be working in a visual art diary and completing one or more pages in each class. We will be using many different media including acrylic paints and mediums, water colour paints and mediums, artist pens and inks, sprays, stencils, charcoal, gesso, collage and more. The materials we use we will play with, but they will learn as much from the art materials themselves as they will from me.

This is an ideal class to experiment with different art materials
and see what supplies really suit your child without having to purchase all the supplies first.

You can have a peek at me working with other young artists
on my facebook page River Girl Art in the Art with Kids folder.
 Please like my page to keep in touch with what I am doing and where I am.
  I offer many different classes in different places locally and afar.

Classes will be held at the Grafton Art Club
between 3:30 pm and 4:45 pm on Wednesday afternoons.
Dates for the next term are Wed April 30 – Wed June 25.
  Cost for the full term is $150 per student this will cover all of your materials and hall fees,
plus annual art club membership of $10.
Please speak to me if you would like to pay in 3 installments.

 If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me
email
clarenceriverkid@gmail.com 
or message me on my river girl art facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping in to River Girl Art, I love your comments and feed back.