Friday, January 9, 2015

Capturing Beauty


It has been so long since I downloaded all the photos off my phone 


This was a stunning ferocious storm
and so very beautiful even though it looked like the end of the world approaching.


The wildflowers up at Ebor have been stunning, and I passed through them 4 times this year,


This gorgeous little fellow is made by my incredibly talented friend Monica Schmidt
Stories of Pearls and Plunder 


This is an adorable needle felted camel I met at the Gulgong Folk Festival
he is made from real camel fur
I dont know the talented artist who made him but I think h\she comes from Nimbin.


And this beautiful painting came all the way from England for me from my lovely friend Maisy.
Jeanette House - One Little House 

I just wanted to share some of the beauty from my life recently





1 comment:

  1. How wonderful to have beauty as part of your life. It really adds joy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in to River Girl Art, I love your comments and feed back.