Friday, April 3, 2015

DLP Update



Sharing a few more journal pages from DLP 


This page was week 7 working with layers 
and the prompt was to cover up the good stuff


My page got buried under the éarth'.


Week 8 still working with layers  and the theme was repeating elements,
I worked with the spiral and circular nature of human behaviours.


More playing with layers I did 2 pages for week 9
Use at least 5 layers.


The journal prompt for week 9 was "Give Me a high five"
So I used 5 layers, 5 colours, 5 mediums and 5 birds.
I have a much loved girlfriend who works in the city and often escapes her tall building at lunch time and relaxes in a secret garden on Sydney Harbour, this page reminds me of her, even though she does not need the reminder.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping in to River Girl Art, I love your comments and feed back.