Thursday, May 19, 2016

Sacred Journey



My quest is a sacred journey of consciousness, every time I do the work of Color of Woman I become more conscious, more focused and I feel it deep in my soul. It is metamorphosis as I am transformed from the old into the new.

I am here to discover and embrace my piece of the red thread; I am here to serve our precious Earth, the Divine Feminine and my own dreams.  I am here to open myself and learn how to bring this incredible transformative process into the sacred space I am creating to meet my beloveds and offer them connection, creativity and safe space.

The path I walk follows those who came before me and those who walk beside me, we are all connected in a beautiful transformative healing community and as I journey with my sisters I am shedding the tendency to carry too much of the thread, I am honouring myself by recognising my limits and empowering myself to focus just on my piece and to do it well. We are a community that can offer much, to many, I do not have to do it all alone and this is so freeing and nurturing.

My community is crying out for new solutions to serious problems I feel that call to serve my community and I am eager to do so. I will bring intentional creativity to these people, It is a privilege and an honour I gratefully accept.

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping in to River Girl Art, I love your comments and feed back.